Andy Reggio is a former Scotland Yard detective and is now a Texas licensed private investigator. With substantial experience throughout his police career within areas of homicide, assault/battery, narcotics, rape, domestic violence and robbery/theft related offenses, AFR Investigations is able to offer valuable assistance with either criminal or civil investigations and litigation. Service areas include the DFW metroplex and surrounding counties.
We investigate infidelity in addition to offering support for all civil suits, particularly divorce and child custody cases. These services include the following:
Utilizing superior skill sets in complex inquiries and detailed research along with reliable information sourcing, and successful proven investigation techniques, the company offers services and support throughout the entire litigation process in areas which include:
· Dissect and analyze prosecution evidence from primary discovery such as police reports/testimony to crime scene management and chain of custody.
· Plan investigation strategies
· Analyze crime scenes
· Retrieve, preserve and catalog evidence such as DNA, exhibits and surveillance footage
· Produce professional reports and present at trial when necessary
· Interview defendant/s (with added experience of juveniles and vulnerable adults)
· Undertake statements in either written, video or audio formats utilizing proven interview techniques
· Identify and locate witnesses
· Profile and research witnesses (i.e. Background investigations, connections between parties and relevancy)
· Process serving identified parties
· Prepare witnesses for trial
Andrew Reggio - License Number: A09376401
6125 Luther Lane #296, Dallas, Texas 75225, United States
DISCLAIMER: Content, material and images (collectively “Content”) shown on this website are provided “as is” for information purposes only, and no representation is made or warranty is given, express or implied, with respect to the completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness of the Content. AFR Investigations, PLLC (Company) and its members, managers and owners assume no responsibility whatsoever and shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in the Content or for any claims, actions, decisions, losses or damages of any kind and nature which arise out of or occur in connection with use of this website by any person or entity. Nothing stated on this website shall be construed as legal or other professional advice. No portion of the Content on any part or page of this website establishes or constitutes a private investigator-client relationship.